Photos taken by Katherine Hemond.
www.hemondink.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Candy O'Terry, Magic 106.7



I had the opportunity to photograph the beautiful Candy O'Terry of Boston's Magic 106.7. She is now the new co-host of the morning show with Mike Addams. Not only is Candy O' amazing to listen to on the air, I also consider her a role-model and mentor. I have known her for all of the years I've lived in Boston; being her daughter's best friend has perks! Throughout those years I have seen her take her dreams and make them a reality. From creating a multi-award winning program, Exceptional Women, to singing the National Anthem at many venues including the Celtics, to creating her own production company, My Dove Productions, to co-founding Boston Women in Media and Entertainment, to singing and recording radio played songs! The list could go on - Candy O' has more determination and energy than most people I know.

Thank you, Candy, for all your shared wisdom and for believing in my skills as a professional photographer - I am so proud of you and it was such a great experience to collaborate together on your new beautiful headshots!

No comments:

Post a Comment