Photos taken by Katherine Hemond.
www.hemondink.com

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Great Blue Heron(s)

Yesterday was proof that I am the luckiest nanny in the world. Not only has my "nanny family" supported me through my journey to become a professional photographer they continue to support my passion even when I am on the clock. 

The mother of the children I care for suggested I take some time to photograph ducklings at a local pond. She happened to be on the phone with me as I approached this slice of paradise. I was there less than a minute when right before my eyes there was not one but two Great Blue Herons. These are the moments I live for as a photographer and I am forever grateful for the love and support from the best second family a girl could ask for!  



















No comments:

Post a Comment