Photos taken by Katherine Hemond.
www.hemondink.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Professional Headshots







As I take on more projects and gain more experience in the photography industry I have really grown to love one-on-one sessions. My favorite headshot session is when natural lighting is the main source of light. I find it allows the person being photographed to relax and feel more natural in front of the camera. 















In this day and age all social media websites require a profile photo
why not have yours look professional? 

Additionally, many of my clients have used their headshots specific to their industry: 
radio personality, poet, lawyer, realtor...





Each session is tailored toward what the individual wants/needs 
all while creating beautiful images and yes, having fun!

If you are in need of a new headshot and live in the Boston area 
contact me to book your session today!

katherine@hemondink.com 
 (857) 636-0063






No comments:

Post a Comment